Next Holiday

Conversation About Next Holiday

So this is my conversation with my friend:

Me    :"What's up bro!"
Zidan:"What's up!"
Me    :"How about your school zidan?"
Zidan:"It's kinda busy,cause there's so many homework that I have to do.Sundanese people said it 
            with 'Sirah kuring jangar'.
Me    :"hahahaha"
Zidan:"But I'm serious man,I'm so busy.How about you Martin?
Me    :"It's almost the same as you,it's kinda tough man,like there are a lot of homework that I have to            do everyday,a lot of test and anything.I'm so busy,even in Saturday I still have to go to                          school.I'm so tired man, I need holiday so much."
Zidan:"Yes man, I feel it too."
Me    :"By the way,what's your plan for next holiday?"
Zidan:"I think I will visit Raja Ampat"
Me    :"Really? that's awesome! but why you want to go to Raja Ampat?why not Bali?"
Zidan:"Cause that's kinda boring and Bali's getting dirty right now."
Me    :"Well,what your said is the truth"
Zidan:"And I want to go to Raja Ampat because I never go to that place before,and I heard that Raja             Ampat is look a like Maldives because there's beautiful sea."
Zidan:"How about you?"
Me    :"I think I will go to Manado to visit my family there,cause I miss my family sooooooo much."
Zidan:"Okay then,Say Hi from me to your family!"
Me    :"Okay!The bell is ringing,we have to go to our class,Bye!"
Zidan:"Bye!"

----------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vlog

Dream.