All About Myself

It's Me,Martin



Hello!

So,this is my first blog ever and to be honest I'm seriously have no idea what will I do in this blog.
But yeah,at first I will tell you guys who am I.

I was born in Pematang Siantar(North Sumatera) that is my dad's home town on 21st March 2002.On that day my mom,my dad and my granpa give me name Martin Wirajati Simanjuntak but as known as Martin.I'm the last child of 4 siblings,and I'm the only son.My dad name is Sabar Simanjuntak and he was born in Pematang Siantar 4th of august 1960 and my mom name is Delyria Siagian and she was born in Kotamobagu 28th of December 1968.A lot of people said like"The last child or the only son will be more loved",oh hell no,it's not happen to me,my parent love all of us and there's no exception.My dad is tough guy and he educate me tough as well,he do that so I will grow up like gentleman.He always told me to be gentle to the girls,be loyal,dont smoke,dont drink alcohol,dont drugs and all the gentleman stuff.

Now i'm studying in SMA NEGERI 3 KOTA BANDUNG,my previous school is SMP NEGERI 2 BANDUNG and SDS KARTIKA X-1.At first,i really wanted to study in SMA TARUNA NUSANTARA in magelang,but i did not get accepted. So, i applied to study here.

So,For now that's all from me.

To Be Continued........


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dream.

Her.